A Retail membership with ACTA will recognize the Travel Agency as supporting the Canadian Travel Agency community and the trade association for efforts towards Advocacy and government relations. Your contribution goes to our purpose of maintaining a thriving and sustainable Retail Travel Agency Community.
Additionally, all ACTA members who meet the eligibility requirements will receive an ACTA Membership Card and receive access to ACTA logos, resources and savings while being “the first to know” of any additional opportunities throughout the year to make a difference, and join with the strength of your peers in committees that influence our industry.
More Benefits for your membership.
- One vote for each travel agency member business representative (exclusive to retail travel agency membership category);
- Input and a voice in advocacy and lobbying, both federally and provincially;
- Complimentary online listing of your agency accessible to consumers;
- Regular electronic information newsletter;
- Access to training, topical webinars, thought-leadership seminars and conferences;
- Member-only website with new features and more links and information;
- Research and information on laws, regulations, and business practices and consumer trends;
- Promotion through periodic consumer awareness campaigns;
- Networking opportunities at national and regional meetings and events;
- Support and assistance with industry questions and issues affecting your business; and
- ACTA logos and window decals indicating to consumers your commitment to professionalism and to ACTA's Code of Ethics and Standards.
Reduce operating expenses:
ACTA Protect Insurance Programs
One stop covers you! Comprehensive personal and business coverage including Home & Auto, Property, Errors & Omissions, Group Employee Benefits and Individual Life Insurance. Tailored coverage for ACTA members! ACTA Protect is served by local designated Brokers. Visit ACTA Protect for local contact information and product details.
Credit Card Processing
STICO offers ACTA members a preferential rate for Visa and Mastercard processing. STICO offers approval within 3 business days and 7/10 hour deposits. An easy online application is available at https://sti.co/pay/ or call +1 (855) 888 1234 x 555
ACTA members enjoy savings of up to 45% on Canada Post Xpress Post and Priority Post courier services. This includes regional & national mailings in pack, letter and standard sizes. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for full details.
ACTA members receive a 2.0 cpl. (cent per litre) discount off the retail pump price for gas or diesel purchased in Canada at any Esso branded service station. Also, fill up at Esso and earn valuable Aeroplan points. Simply swipe your Aeroplan card when prompted to do so. Fill out the ESSO Direct Driver Billing Program application and start saving!