Reduce operating expenses:
ACTA Protect Insurance Programs
One stop covers you! Comprehensive personal and business coverage including Home & Auto, Property, Errors & Omissions, Group Employee Benefits and Individual Life Insurance. Tailored coverage for ACTA members! ACTA Protect is served by local designated Brokers. Visit ACTA Protectfor local contact information and product details.
Credit Card Processing
SecuTrans offers ACTA members a preferential rate for Visa and Mastercard processing. SecuTrans offers approval within 3 business days and 7/10 hour deposits. An easy online application is available at http://www.SecuTrans.ca or call 1-877-787-2670 ext. 800.
ACTA members enjoy savings of up to 45% on Canada Post Xpress Post and Priority Post courier services. This includes regional & national mailings in pack, letter and standard sizes. Contact email@example.com for full details.
ACTA members receive a 2.0 cpl. (cent per litre) discount off the retail pump price for gas or diesel purchased in Canada at any Esso branded service station. Also, fill up at Esso and earn valuable Aeroplan points. Simply swipe your Aeroplan card when prompted to do so. Fill out the ESSO Direct Driver Billing Program application and start saving!
(RETAIL ONLY)Through membership in Canada's largest, not-for-profit retail travel association, members can leverage the voice of thousands which offers:
- One vote for each travel agency member business representative (exclusive to retail travel agency membership category);
- Input and a voice in advocacy and lobbying, both federally and provincially;
- Complimentary online listing of your agency accessible to consumers;
- Regular electronic information newsletter;
- Access to training and tele-seminars;
- New member-only website with new features and more links and information;
- Research and information on laws, regulations, and business practices and consumer trends;
- Promotion through periodic consumer awareness campaigns;
- Invitation to ACTA's Open Forums in which members are invited to provide valuable input pertaining to current issues and concerns;
- Networking opportunities at national and regional meetings and events;
- Support and assistance with industry questions and issues affecting your business; and
- ACTA logos and window decals indicating to consumers your commitment to professionalism and to ACTA's Code of Ethics and Standards.
(ALLIED ONLY)Through membership in Canada's largest, not-for-profit retail travel association, members can:
- ACTA will promote your company through a listing in the ACTA Allied Member Guide: included in membership kits sent to owners/managers of retail travel agencies
- ACTA will announce your company’s renewal of Allied Membership in the ACTAVision newsletter
- ACTA will promote your company in the ACTA Travel Directory on www.acta.ca
- ACTA will extend your company with a 20% discount on all advertising opportunities
- ACTA will provide your company with access to use of ACTA logos,